PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Japanese Publicity Materials
SciFi Japan is pleased to share Japanese publicity materials and photos for PACIFIC RIM UPRISING, courtesy of Universal Pictures International and Toho-Towa, the film’s theatrical distributor in Japan.
A Legendary Pictures/DDY production, presented by Universal Pictures, PACIFIC RIM UPRISING is directed by Steven S. DeKnight (Netflix’s DAREDEVIL, STARZ’s SPARTACUS) and stars John Boyega, Scott Eastwood, Jing Tian, Cailee Spaeny, Rinko Kikuchi, Burn Gorman, Adria Arjona and Charlie Day. The movie opens in Japan on April 13, 2018.
About Universal Pictures
Universal Pictures is a division of Universal Studios, part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
About Toho-Towa Company Ltd.
Founded in 1928 by Japanese film pioneer Nagamasa Kawakita, Toho-Towa Company Ltd. is proud of its history of presenting the best international movies to audiences for more than 80 years. Toho-Towa is Japan’s oldest and leading motion picture importer and distributor. Toho-Towa is a subsidiary of Toho Company, Ltd., Japan’s pre-eminent entertainment corporation, the activities of which span motion pictures (production, distribution, and exhibition), television, video, music, stage and related fields. Since 2007, Toho-Towa has theatrically been distributing Universal titles in Japan.
About Legendary Entertainment
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world’s most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $14 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit legendary.com.
For more information on the PACIFIC RIM franchise, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Previews PACIFIC RIM
- Japanese Trailer and Images for PACIFIC RIM
- PACIFIC RIM Production Notes and Images
- PACIFIC RIM Final Credits
- PACIFIC RIM: Warner Bros. and Legendary Organize Monster-ous Sized Beach Clean-Up Day
- PACIFIC RIM Figures and Collectibles from NECA
- PACIFIC RIM Crosses $400 Million Worldwide
- Multiple PACIFIC RIM Blu-ray and DVD Editions Coming from Warner Bros.
- PACIFIC RIM Action Figure Visual Guide from NECA
- PACIFIC RIM – Replica Mini-Figures Box Set 2015 SDCC Exclusive from NECA
- PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Production Notes and High-Res Photos
- PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Clips
- PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Director and Cast Interviews
- PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Trailer and Featurettes
- PACIFIC RIM UPRISING Press Junket Cast Interview Videos