U.S. Premiere of ULTRAMAN NEOS on TOKU May 1st
TOKU, the only 24/7 live and on demand television network dedicated to eye-catching anime, popular live-action titles and cult classics from Asia dubbed into English, presents the U.S. premiere of the tokusatsu television series, ULTRAMAN NEOS (ウルトラマンネオス, Urutoraman Neosu, 2000–01) on Monday, May 1, 2017.
Weekdays at 7 p.m. EST, TOKU will feature back-to-back episodes of the 15th installment of the Ultra series, ULTRAMAN NEOS. This 12-episode Japanese television series follows the adventures of Ultraman Neos, a skilled warrior from Nebula M78 who is sent to Planet Earth alongside his commander Ultraseven 21 to protect mankind from terrifying kaiju and alien invasions. Upon arriving to earth, Neos quickly merges with Genki Kagura, a young member of the Hi-tech Earth Alert Rescue Team, to join the fight against any terrestrial or extraterrestrial threats.
“We are thrilled to be the first to air ULTRAMAN NEOS in the U.S. I’m certain that it’s going to be a success; the Ultra series enjoys great popularity among our audience,” stated Jesús Piñango, Director of TV Content Strategy at Olympusat. “At TOKU, we continue to strengthen our programming by offering more high-quality tokusatsu titles and exciting premieres that viewers might not find anywhere else.”
Starring Jun Takatsuki, Kyusaku Shimada, Shigeki Kagemaru and Hiroyuki Okano, ULTRAMAN NEOS was produced by Tsuburaya Productions and directed by talented filmmakers such as Toshiyuki Takano. The series enjoys great popularity among Ultraman fans internationally, playing homage to previous installments while it introduces new and exciting characters. TOKU will now air all 30-minute episodes subtitled in English. The final episode of ULTRAMAN NEOS is scheduled to premiere on Monday, May 8, 2017.
TOKU is owned and operated by Olympusat, Inc., and it’s currently available on Armstrong, AT&T U-verse, Cablevision Optimum, Claro TV, Comcast Xfinity, Hotwire Communications and MCTV.
For more information on TOKU’s programming, including tune in dates and times, please visit tokuhd.com.
ULTRAMAN NEOS Episode Summary
1. Enter Neos (ネオス誕生, Neosu Tanjo): Ultraman Neos battles Arangaruge.
2. The Dark Matter Mystery (謎のダークマター, Nazo no Daakumataa): Ultraman Neos battles Alien Zamu.
3. SOS From the Sea (海からのSOS, Umi Kara no Esuooesu): Ultraman Neos battles Seagorian.
4. The Red Giant Seven 21 (赤い巨人! セブン21, Akai Kyojin! Sebun 21): Ultraman Neos teams with Ultraseven 21 to battles Nozera and Sazora.
5. The Invisible Tide (見えない絆, Mienai Kizuna): Ultraman Neos battles Shildoban and Backacoon.
6. Revenge of Alien Zamu (ザム星人の復讐, Zamu Seijin no Fukushuu): Ultraman Neos teams with Ultraseven 21 to battles Alien Zamu II and Zamu Revenger.
7. Lord of the Biosphere (生態系の王, Seitaikei no Oo): Ultraman Neos battles two powerful creatures, King Bamos and Rock Eater.
8. Revive Earth – H.E.A.R.T to The South (蘇る地球 HEART南へ!, Yomigaeru Chikyuu HEART Minami e!): Ultraman Neos battles Lafreshion.
9. Our Dino Coaster (僕らの恐竜コースター, Bokura no Kyooryuu Koosutaa): Ultraman Neos battles King Dainas.
10. Operation: Rescue the SX 3 Seconds Before the Explosion (決断せよ! SX救出作戦, Ketsudan Seyo! SX Kyuushutsu Sakusen): Ultraman Neos teams up with Ultraseven 21 against Giga Dread.
11. The Assassin from Space (宇宙からの暗殺獣, Uchuu Kara no Ansatsu-juu): Ultraman Neos battles alien Zamu III and monster Gurale.
12. On to Glory, Warriors of Light (光の戦士よ永遠に, Hikari no Senshi yo Eien ni): Ultraman Neos and Ultraseven 21 battle alien Zamu II and Menscheit.
TOKU is a unique network dedicated to a wide variety of eye catching anime, popular live-action titles and cult classics from Asia you have to see to believe. TOKU is owned and operated by Olympusat, Inc., and is currently available on Armstrong, AT&T U-verse, Cablevision Optimum, Claro TV, Comcast Xfinity, Hotwire Communications and MCTV. TOKU – BE REANIMATED.
About Olympusat, Inc.
Olympusat has established itself as a leader in the television and media space, providing content and technology to our growing list of partners and clients. Our extensive portfolio of networks includes 100+ HD and SD Spanish and English language television networks, featuring the top-rated Spanish-language movie channel, Cine Mexicano, and the popular Ultra HD Plex. We also offer the distinctive Faith & Family and Specialty Suite, representing some of the biggest networks in the industry.
Recognizing the ever changing landscape within Media and Entertainment, Olympusat has launched VEMOX, a white label OTT Solution. VEMOX is a cost efficient and reliable B2B carrier-grade OTT platform, developed for operators in the U.S. and Latin America. The platform combines technology and content (100 LIVE Channels and 30,000+ hours of VOD content in English and Spanish), creating an attractive and customizable OPEX based turnkey solution.