KONG: SKULL ISLAND Premiere Footage
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ KONG: SKULL ISLAND is now in theaters. Warner Bros.has released new video showing the film’s premiere and a compilation of footage from the “KONG on the loose in Los Angeles” promotional campaign. Enjoy!
About Warner Bros. Pictures
Warner Bros. Pictures has been at the forefront of the motion picture industry since its inception and continues to be a leading creative force in the industry.
Warner Bros. Pictures produces and distributes a wide-ranging slate of some 18-22 films each year, employing a business paradigm that mitigates risk while maximizing productivity and capital. Warner Bros. Pictures either fully finances or co-finances the films it produces and maintains worldwide distribution rights. It further monetizes its distribution and marketing operations by distributing films that are totally financed and produced by others. Current multi-faceted co-financing joint ventures include those with Village Roadshow Pictures and RatPac-Dune Entertainment. Warner Bros. Pictures also has a distribution, co-financing deal with Alcon Entertainment.
2016 marked the 10th consecutive year Warner Bros. Pictures crossed the $3 billion mark at the global box office with $4.93 billion in worldwide receipts ($1.90 billion domestic, $3.03 billion international). The year was also 16th consecutive frame that both the domestic and international divisions crossed the billion-dollar mark — a milestone no other studio has achieved.
Among the films on Warner Bros. Pictures’ 2017 slate are THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE, KONG: SKULL ISLAND, KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD, WONDER WOMAN, DUNKIRK, ANNABELLE 2 (from New Line Cinema), IT (New Line Cinema), THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE and JUSTICE LEAGUE.
About Legendary Entertainment
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world’s most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $13 billion worldwide at the box office.
For more information on KONG: SKULL ISLAND, please see the previous coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Japanese Trailer and Logo
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND – New Trailer and Poster
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND – New Japanese Trailer and Poster
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND – New High-Res Japanese Poster
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Production Notes and High-Res Photos
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Final Credits
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Clips and Promotional Videos
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Cast Interview Soundbites
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Crew Interview Soundbites
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND New Trailer and Cast/Director Open End Interviews
- Madame Tussauds And Legendary Pictures Announce An Epic KONG: SKULL ISLAND Experience
- KONG Has Come Ashore in Los Angeles
- KONG Watch Continues in Los Angeles
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND — Kong Footprint Sightings in Los Angeles
- KONG: SKULL ISLAND Review