Ultraman Movie Double Feature Tickets Now On Sale!
A SCIFI JAPAN EXCLUSIVE
The following theaters are now selling advance tickets for the Ultraman Movie Double Feature of ULTRAMAN X THE MOVIE (2016) and ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE (2015) screening in early January 2017. Both films will be shown with all-new English language dubs by William Winckler Productions. Additional information can be found at the links at the end of this article.
Note: This is NOT a list of all theaters that will be screening the Ultraman Movie Double Feature, but only venues currently offering advance tickets. An updated theater list will be posted on SciFi Japan soon.
• NEW MISSION — 2550 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110 — January 17
• LITTLETON — Aspen Grove, 7301 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120 — January 19, 21 and 23
• KALAMAZOO — 180 Portage Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 — January 21
• MAINSTREET — Kansas City Power & Light District, 1400 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105 — January 8
• YONKERS — 2548 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710 — January 11
• LAKELINE — F, 14028 US-183, Austin, TX 78717 — January 9
• CEDARS — 1005 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX 75215 — January 23-25
• MASON — 531 Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450 — January 28
• LAREDO — 11210 EastPoint Dr, Laredo, TX 78045 — January 4
• RICHARDSON — Richardson Heights Village, 100 South Central Expressway, Richardson, TX 75080 — January 23-25
• WESTLAKES — Westlakes Landing, 1255 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78227 — January 4
• ONE LOUDOUN — 20575 Easthampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147 — January 17
• WINCHESTER — 181 Kernstown Commons Blvd, Winchester, VA 22602 — January 9 and 14
• 1230 W 27th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99503 — January 16
• CAPITOL THEATRE — 1390 W 65th St, Cleveland, OH 44102 — January 8
• 1001 75th St, Woodridge, IL 60517 — January 14
• 4122 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212 — January 8
• 3733 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60613 — January 15
About William Winckler Productions, Inc.
William Winckler Productions, Inc. has produced and distributed English dubbed anime series in America since 1984. The Hollywood company, run by writer/producer/director William Winckler, has worked with many of the major studios in Japan on popular series and feature film titles such as TEKKAMAN THE SPACE-KNIGHT, GAIKING, DANGUARD ACE, STARZINGER, and dozens of others.
About Tsuburaya Productions
Tsuburaya Productions, creator and copyrights owner of the superhero ULTRAMAN series was founded in 1963 by Eiji Tsuburaya, world-renowned special effects wizard also known for his special effects work on the Godzilla series. With more than fifty years’ experience, it is one of Japan’s oldest and most respected independent film and television production houses. Its popular Ultraman TV and film series which premiered in 1966 has been seen in over 100 territories worldwide and has spawned over 3,000 licensed products. In addition to production, the company also handles character licensing and program distribution and staging live stage shows both domestically and internationally.
For more information on ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE and ULTRAMAN X THE MOVIE, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE Coming in March 2015
- ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE Preview
- ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE Photos and Final Trailer
- Ultraman Movies Get All-New English Dubs
- ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE Plays Throughout the Philippines
- Tsuburaya Pro Announces ULTRAMAN X THE MOVIE for 2016
- ULTRAMAN X THE MOVIE Press Notes and Images
- Bandai ULTRAMAN X THE MOVIE Figures
- Ultraman Flies into American Theaters in 2017!
- Ultraman Movies: Behind the Scenes of the American Dubs