ULTRAMAN ZERO THE CHRONICLE
In 2013, Tsuburaya Productions began offering the 10 episode series ULTRAMAN ZERO: THE CHRONICLE (ウルトラマンゼロクロニクル, Urutoraman Zero Kuronikuru) for worldwide sales. Produced specifically for release outside Japan, the show followed the adventures of Ultraman Zero, the popular son of Ultra Seven, using footage from the various Zero movies, original video specials, and online programs.
ULTRAMAN ZERO: THE CHRONICLE was distributed in Asian countries in 2015. Now the series has been reconfigured for release in Japan. In January 2017, the revamped ULTRAMAN ZERO THE CHRONICLE will begin airing on six TV Tokyo affiliates plus BS Japan. Tsuburaya Productions has created a fresh framework for the show with new narration by Mamoru Miyano, the voice actor for Ultraman Zero.
In the spring of 2017, ULTRAMAN ZERO THE CHRONICLE will be joined by a completely new series, ULTRAFIGHT ORB (ウルトラファイトオーブ, Urutora Faito Oobu).
ULTRAMAN ZERO THE CHRONICLE contains material from the following titles…
· Movie: MEGA MONSTER BATTLE ULTRA GALAXY: THE MOVIE (大怪獣バトル ウルトラ銀河伝説 THE MOVIE, Daikaiju Batoru Urutora Ginga Densetsu THE MOVIE, 2009)
· OV: ULTRA GALAXY LEGEND SIDE STORY: ULTRAMAN ZERO VS DARKLOPS ZERO (ウルトラ銀河伝説外伝 ウルトラマンゼロVSダークロプスゼロ, Urutora Ginga Densetsu Gaiden: Urutoraman Zero VS Daakuropusu Zero, 2010)
· Movie: ULTRAMAN ZERO: THE REVENGE OF BELIAL (ウルトラマンゼロ THE MOVIE 超決戦！ベリアル銀河帝国, Urutoraman Zero THE MOVIE Chou Kessen! Beriaru Ginga Teikoku, 2010)
· OV: ULTRAMAN ZERO SIDE STORY: KILLER THE BEATSTAR (ウルトラマンゼロ外伝 キラーザビートスター, Urutoraman Zero Gaiden Kiraa Za Biitosutaa, 2011)
· Movie: ULTRAMAN SAGA (ウルトラマンサーガ, Urutoraman Saga, 2012)
· Online Series: ULTRA ZERO FIGHT (ウルトラゼロファイト, Urutora Zero Faito, 2012)
· Movie: ULTRAMAN GINGA S THE MOVIE (劇場版 ウルトラマンギンガＳ 決戦! ウルトラ10勇士!!, Gekijoo-ban Urutoraman Ginga S Kessen! Urutora 10 Yuushi!!, 2015)
Official English Title: ULTRAMAN ZERO THE CHRONICLE
Japanese Title: ウルトラマンゼロ THE CHRONICLE (Urutoraman Zero THE CHRONICLE)
TV Tokyo Airdates: Every Saturday 9:00 – 9: 30am Beginning Saturday, January 7, 2017
BS Japan Airdates: Every Tuesday 5:00 – 5:29pm Beginning Tuesday January 17, 2017
Production: Tsuburaya Productions
© Tsuburaya Pro
About Tsuburaya Productions
Tsuburaya Productions, creator and copyrights owner of the superhero ULTRAMAN series was founded in 1963 by Eiji Tsuburaya, world-renowned special effects wizard also known for his special effects work on the Godzilla series. With close to fifty years’ experience, it is one of Japan’s oldest and most respected independent film and television production houses. Its popular Ultraman TV and film series which premiered in 1966 has been seen in over 100 territories worldwide and has spawned over 3,000 licensed products. In addition to production, the company also handles character licensing and program distribution and staging live stage shows both domestically and internationally.