Win SHIN GODZILLA Poster from Funimation Films!
A SCIFI JAPAN EXCLUSIVE
Funimation Films is offering SciFi Japan readers a chance to win a 24 x 36 North American theatrical poster for SHIN GODZILLA (シン・ゴジラ, Shin Gojira, 2016). The film is playing in 534 theaters across the U.S. and Canada during its limited theatrical engagement through October 18.
SHIN GODZILLA is the 29th film produced by Toho Co., Ltd. in the iconic science fiction monster franchise and is co-directed by Hideaki Anno (creator of EVANGELION) and Shinji Higuchi (director of Toho’s 2015 ATTACK ON TITAN live action movies). The movie has been a huge box office hit in Japan and is performing strongly in North America. Tickets for SHIN GODZILLA are available via the official film website.
The contest rules this time are a little different than the usual SciFi Japan giveaway so be sure to read them before entering…
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
A. There are two (2) prizes, with each prize consisting of one (1) SHIN GODZILLA poster.
B. Prizes will be shipped to the contest winners so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
C. In the event that a winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
D. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
A. The “SHIN GODZILLA Poster” contest runs from October 14 until 11:59pm on October 21, 2016.
How to enter:
A. Sign up with SciFi Japan on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
B. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
C. Be sure to write “SHIN GODZILLA Poster” in the subject header of your email entry. SciFi Japan often runs multiple contests at the same time, so any entries without “SHIN GODZILLA Poster” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winners:
A. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing. The first two randomly drawn eligible entries will be judged the winners for this contest.
B. SciFi Japan is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors in Internet operation affecting the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prizes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
C. The decision of Funimation and SciFi Japan is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the SciFi Japan judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
D. Following the drawing, winners will be notified via email.
“SHIN GODZILLA Poster” CONTEST
Just join us on Facebook or Twitter then email the following info to “SHIN GODZILLA Poster” at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’re in the contest. Good luck!
About Funimation Entertainment
Funimation Entertainment is the leading anime company in North America. Funimation has a proven formula for launching and advancing brands. They manage a full spectrum of rights for most of our brands including broadcasting, licensing, production, internet, and home video sales and distribution.
About Funimation Films
Funimation Films, the theatrical division of Funimation Entertainment, acquires both anime and live action movies from prominent international filmmakers that appeal to the interests and passion of all types of fans and distributes them throughout North America. The division was launched in December 2014 following the box office success of “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods” that same year. Funimation Films released “Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F'” a year later and which became #9 highest-grossing anime movie in North America. Funimation Entertainment is a subsidiary of Group 1200 Media, a fully integrated, next-generation, independent entertainment studio based in Dallas. For more information on Funimation Films, visit funimationfilms.com.
For more information on SHIN GODZILLA/GODZILLA RESURGENCE, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RESURGENCE: Exclusive High-Res Photos from Toho
- GODZILLA RESURGENCE: More Exclusive High-Res Photos from Toho
- Exclusive! Funimation Licenses GODZILLA RESURGENCE
- SHIN GODZILLA Press Release from Funimation Films
- Toho’s SHIN GODZILLA International Sales Materials
- SHIN GODZILLA: Exclusive High-Res Photos from Golden Village Pictures
- Funimation Films Promo Materials
- SHIN GODZILLA International Exclusive: Information and High-Res Photos from CatchPlay (Taiwan)
- SHIN GODZILLA North American Theatrical Release News from Funimation Films
- SHIN GODZILLA International Exclusive: Info, Trailer and High-Res Photos from TGV Pictures (Malaysia)
- SHIN GODZILLA Advance Tickets for North America On Sale Now
- SHIN GODZILLA International Exclusive: Thai Info, Trailers and High-Res Pics from Sahamongkolfilm
- SHIN GODZILLA Roars Onto the Big Screen in 60 Carmike Cinemas in October
- SHIN GODZILLA Stomps on Australian and New Zealand Cinemas in October
- SHIN GODZILLA US Theater List from Funimation Films
- SHIN GODZILLA New York Premiere Coverage and Review
- SHIN GODZILLA Day Arrives!
- SHIN GODZILLA Roars Into Theaters Tonight for Limited Engagement
- SHIN GODZILLA Capsule Reviews
- SHIN GODZILLA World Tour Continues Today in Australia