S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Figure Coming in July/August 2015
Tamashii Nations introduces the S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver., a fierce new remix of the enormously popular S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 figure from the hit film by Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures!
Bandai’s S.H.MonsterArts advanced monster action figure series features sculpts rendered with unprecedented detail by the renowned Yuji Sakai (Godzilla Complete Works). All figures in this series include multiple (generally two dozen or more) points of articulation to achieve a never before seen range of movement.
The S.H.Monster Arts Godzilla (2014) is expertly sculpted, offering a realistic silhouette of the monster from head to tail that is not only represented in stunning accuracy, but is articulated for epic posing possibilities. Godzilla’s jaw is also jointed, allowing for enactment of a ferocious roar, sure to knock down any city! Clear blue materials are used meticulously for Godzilla’s dorsal plates and the all new attack effect part allows for extreme atomic breath scene recreation.
You better be sitting down for the best part, because Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver. comes with Muto’s head in Godzilla’s death grip so you can re-create one of the most iconic battle scenes of the movie! Set also includes special support pieces for the effect part.
Available in Asia from Bandai’s Tamashii Web Shop, the Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver. will be made available to US S.H.MonsterArts fans via Bluefin.
S.H.MonsterArts: Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver./ S.H.MonsterArts ゴジラ（2014） Spit Fire Ver.
Sculptor: Yuji Sakai
Product Size: Height Approximately 150mm
Material: ABS, PVC
Shipping: July 2015 (Japan), August 2015 (United States)
Distributed by: Tamashii Web Shop (Japan), Bluefin (United States)
Price: ¥8,100 (Japan, Tax Included), $70.99 (United States)
■ Set Contents
Godzilla 2014 Figure
Attack Effect Parts
MUTO Head (with Godzilla Hand)
GODZILLA Logo Display Stand
Effect Support Pieces
Fans and collectors can purchase S.H.MonsterArts figures from authorized Bluefin dealers, including SciFi Japan sponsor Anime Jungle.
Bluefin was founded with one goal in mind: bring the best of the hobby industry from the Japanese market to the US, at the most competitive prices. They do so by scouting out the latest trends in Japan and working with Japanese manufacturers to reflect demand in the American market. This combination of leading edge, two-way information flow allows Bluefin to best meet today’s market demand for classic models and new releases. Their attention to clients’ needs and manufacturers’ products has yielded several exclusive dealership arrangements.
Bluefin has the distinct advantage of being the only distributor within its industry to have a direct presence in Japan. They find this to be a key advantage in discovering new products and trends. Their dealers have come to rely on Bluefin for latest releases, news and events from Japan.
They currently are official distributors for Bandai Hobby, Bandai Candy Toy, GSI Creos, Square-Enix, Kotobukia, 3A Toys in the U.S. and the exclusive official distributor for Bandai Collectors aka Tamashii Nations for North America.
For more information on Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RETURNS!
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Legendary Pictures Sets GODZILLA Release Date
- Warner Bros and Legendary Announce Cast and Start of Production for GODZILLA
- GODZILLA (2014) Press Release
- Warner Bros Releases Trailer and Poster for GODZILLA
- Warner Bros Releases High-Res Photos from GODZILLA
- GODZILLA Textless Poster and French/Canadian Trailer
- New GODZILLA Poster and Textless Art from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Roar from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Trailer from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA International Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Photo Gallery
- GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- GODZILLA (2014) Extended Look
- GODZILLA (2014) Licensed Product Guide
- GODZILLA Publicity Banners from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Production Notes and Images
- GODZILLA Final Credits
- GODZILLA (2014) Asia Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Video Clips
- GODZILLA Screens in Hollywood
- GODZILLA (2014) NYC Press Junket Report: It’s Big and Terrible
- GODZILLA Premieres in Hollywood
- “Godzilla Craves Italian” in FIAT Brand Commercial
- GODZILLA (2014) Review
- GODZILLA (2014) Cast Interview Videos
- Snickers Satisfies Godzilla
- GODZILLA (2014) Filmmaker Interview Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Behind the Scenes Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Review #2: Godzilla Endures
- GODZILLA (2014) EPK Interviews
- More GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- MAD Magazine Parodies GODZILLA
- Win the New Book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction!
- GODZILLA Continues Strong Performance at International Box Office
- Celebrate the Summer of Godzilla with SciFi JAPAN TV!
- IMAX Riding High on GODZILLA Success
- Outcast Network Unleashes The FIAT Brand’s “Godzilla” Spot
- FIAT Brand “Godzilla” Commercial Credits
- Godzilla – 24” Head To Tail with Sound Figure Coming from NECA in July
- GODZILLA Week 3 Box Office Report
- S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (2014) Figure Coming in September/October 2014
- GODZILLA Week 4 Box Office Report
- Godzilla (2014) Maquette Contest from Sideshow Collectibles
- NECA Provides Closer Look at Godzilla – 24” Head To Tail with Sound Figure
- One-Day Sale on GODZILLA (2014) Merchandise from WBshop
- Godzilla – 2″ Mini Figures Series 1 from WizKids Games
- GODZILLA Week 5 Box Office Report: Monster King Roars in China
- GODZILLA ゴジラ OFFICIAL BOOK: New Japanese Release
- GODZILLA Week 6 Box Office Report
- GODZILLA Week 7 Box Office Report
- Bandai Movie Monster Series: Godzilla 2014 and Muto Figures
- Bandai Godzilla-E.G. Series: Godzilla 2014 and Muto
- Win Godzilla: The Official Movie Novelization!
- GODZILLA Cover Featured on Japanese Edition of Cinefex
- GODZILLA Week 8 Box Office Report
- Win New GODZILLA Keepsake Ornament from Hallmark!
- Godzilla Character Encyclopedia: Toho Special Effects Movie Complete History
- GODZILLA Week 9 Box Office Report
- SciFi JAPAN TV #20: Godzilla in Yokosuka/第20話「ゴジラが横須賀へ！」
- Japanese Edition of Godzilla: The Official Movie Novelization to be Released July 25th
- Multiple GODZILLA Blu-ray and DVD Editions Coming from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Week 10 Box Office Report
- SciFi JAPAN TV EXTRA: Godzilla in Yokosuka/第20話・EXTRA 「ゴジラが横須賀へ！」
- New GODZILLA Blu-ray and DVD Advertisement from Warner Bros.
- Rodan, Mothra and King Ghidorah Announced for GODZILLA Sequels
- GODZILLA Week 11 Box Office Report: Godzilla’s Triumphant Homecoming
- GODZILLA Week 11 Box Office: Update
- GODZILLA Comic Con Recap Video from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Blu-ray Packaging and Ad Art from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Week 12 Box Office Report: $200/300/500 Million!
- Godzilla 2014 and Gipsy Danger in 3rd Wave of Scalers Mini Figures
- GODZILLA Week 12 Box Office: Update
- Zazzle Offers Hundreds of “On Demand” GODZILLA 2014 Products
- SciFi JAPAN TV #24: Tokyo Toy Shopping /第24話「怪獣買いもの」
- SciFi JAPAN TV #26: Smog Monster Director /第26話『ゴジラ対ヘドラ』の監督
- SciFi JAPAN TV EXTRA: Smog Monster Director [20 Minute Edition]
- Sideshow Collectibles Godzilla (2014) Maquette Now on Sale!
- SKIT! Creative App Takes on Godzilla
- Win GODZILLA 2015 Wall Calendar from Trends International!
- Godzilla 2014 Licensed Head Cover
- Toho Releasing Multiple GODZILLA (2014) Blu-ray and DVD Editions
- GODZILLA (2014) Makes Pay Cable Debut this Weekend