S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (2014) Figure Coming in September/October 2014
2014 marks the 60th anniversary of Godzilla’s creation, highlighted by the new hit film from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures. Now this latest incarnation of the King of the Monsters comes to Bandai’s popular S.H.MonsterArts advanced monster action figure series.
The S.H.MonsterArts line feature sculpts rendered with unprecedented detail by the renowned Yuji Sakai (Godzilla Complete Works). All figures in this series include multiple (generally two dozen or more) points of articulation to achieve a never before seen range of movement.
The S.H.Monster Arts Godzilla (2014) is expertly sculpted, offering a realistic silhouette of the monster from head to tail that is not only represented in stunning accuracy, but is articulated for epic posing possibilities. Godzilla’s jaw is also jointed, allowing for enactment of a ferocious roar, sure to knock down any city!
Available in Asia from Bandai’s Tamashii Web Shop, the S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (2014) will be made available to US S.H.MonsterArts fans via Bluefin.
S.H.MonsterArts: Godzilla (2014)/ S.H.MonsterArts ゴジラ（2014）
Sculptor: Yuji Sakai
Product Size: Height Approximately 150mm
Material: ABS, PVC
Shipping: September 2014 (Japan), October 2014 (United States)
Distributed by: Tamashii Web Shop (Japan), Bluefin (United States)
Price: ¥7,344 (Japan, Tax Included), $67.99 (United States)
■ Set Contents
Godzilla 2014 Figure
Fans and collectors can purchase S.H.MonsterArts figures from authorized Bluefin dealers, including SciFi Japan sponsor Anime Jungle.
The S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla (2014) figure is compatible with the S.H.MonsterArts: Godzilla Effect 2 (S.H.MonsterArts ゴジラ対応エフェクト2) accessory pack, which will also be released in September/October 2014.
Bluefin was founded with one goal in mind: bring the best of the hobby industry from the Japanese market to the US, at the most competitive prices. They do so by scouting out the latest trends in Japan and working with Japanese manufacturers to reflect demand in the American market. This combination of leading edge, two-way information flow allows Bluefin to best meet today’s market demand for classic models and new releases. Their attention to clients’ needs and manufacturers’ products has yielded several exclusive dealership arrangements.
Bluefin has the distinct advantage of being the only distributor within its industry to have a direct presence in Japan. They find this to be a key advantage in discovering new products and trends. Their dealers have come to rely on Bluefin for latest releases, news and events from Japan.
They currently are official distributors for Bandai Hobby, Bandai Candy Toy, GSI Creos, Square-Enix, Kotobukia, 3A Toys in the U.S. and the exclusive official distributor for Bandai Collectors aka Tamashii Nations for North America.
For more information on Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RETURNS!
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Legendary Pictures Sets GODZILLA Release Date
- Warner Bros and Legendary Announce Cast and Start of Production for GODZILLA
- GODZILLA (2014) Press Release
- Warner Bros Releases Trailer and Poster for GODZILLA
- Warner Bros Releases High-Res Photos from GODZILLA
- GODZILLA Textless Poster and French/Canadian Trailer
- New GODZILLA Poster and Textless Art from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Roar from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Trailer from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA International Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Photo Gallery
- GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- GODZILLA (2014) Extended Look
- GODZILLA (2014) Licensed Product Guide
- GODZILLA Publicity Banners from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Production Notes and Images
- GODZILLA Final Credits
- GODZILLA (2014) Asia Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Video Clips
- GODZILLA Screens in Hollywood
- GODZILLA (2014) NYC Press Junket Report: It’s Big and Terrible
- GODZILLA Premieres in Hollywood
- “Godzilla Craves Italian” in FIAT Brand Commercial
- GODZILLA (2014) Review
- GODZILLA (2014) Cast Interview Videos
- Snickers Satisfies Godzilla
- GODZILLA (2014) Filmmaker Interview Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Behind the Scenes Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Review #2: Godzilla Endures
- GODZILLA (2014) EPK Interviews
- More GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- MAD Magazine Parodies GODZILLA
- Win the New Book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction!
- GODZILLA Continues Strong Performance at International Box Office
- Celebrate the Summer of Godzilla with SciFi JAPAN TV!
- IMAX Riding High on GODZILLA Success
- Outcast Network Unleashes The FIAT Brand’s “Godzilla” Spot
- FIAT Brand “Godzilla” Commercial Credits
- Godzilla – 24” Head To Tail with Sound Figure Coming from NECA in July
- GODZILLA Week 3 Box Office Report