FIAT Brand “Godzilla” Commercial Credits
MPC Creative was enlisted by The Richards Group to direct and produce the all-new FIAT campaign, featuring the King of the Monsters: Godzilla. The spot utilizes the unique film asset of the CG Godzilla crafted by MPC Film for the epic action adventure motion picture from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, which hit theaters May 16. In-house directors Dan Marsh and Jake Montgomery captured an abundance of the action in-camera to integrate seamlessly.
Harnessing the full power of MPC’s core strengths: top in-house talent, integrated solutions and cutting-edge technologies all in one, this epic spot challenges consumers to re-evaluate their notion of FIAT as a producer of exclusively compact cars.
GODZILLA is released worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, except in Japan, where it is distributed by Toho Co., Ltd.
Agency: The Richards Group
Production Company: MPC Creative
Directors: Dan Marsh & Jake Montgomery
Production/VFX Managing Director: Andrew Bell
Production/VFX Executive Producer: Asher Edwards
Agency Creative Group Head/Writer: David Canright
Agency Creative Group Head/Art Director: Lynda Hodge
Brand Principal: Dave Allen
Brand Managers: Christy Diesel & Meghan England
Brand Manager/Cars: Chris Siminski
Agency Producer: Jenny Wolk
Live Action Producer: Zak Thornborough
Production Supervisor: Mike Montenegro
VFX Senior Producer: Juliet Tierney
VFX Supervisors: Andy Boyd & Jake Montgomery
Grade: MPC LA
Colorist: Mark Gethin
Editorial: Cut & Run
Editorial Post Producer: Remy Foxx
Editor: Stacy LeVan @ Cut & Run
Edit Assistant: Christopher Kasper @ Cut & Run
VFX Team: Brendan Smith, Jackie Cooper, Brinton Jaecks, Jadan Duffin, Richard Spriggs, Ian Wilson, Floyd Raymer, Tyler Lancaster, Corinne DeOrsay, Tim Kafka, Daniel Ahrens, Ben Sartory, Kristen Eggleston, Jonathan Vaughn, Charles Tripp, John Kunz, Arrev Chantikian, Zach DiMaria, Michael Lori, Aaron Hamman, Eric Mattson
About MPC Moving Picture Company
MPC Moving Picture Company has been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Bangalore and Mexico City.
Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of their most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as GODZILLA, the HARRY POTTER franchise, X-MEN, PROMETHEUS and LIFE OF PI, and famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, Three Mobile and Channel 4.
MPC’s broad range of skill-sets provide a multitude of creative solutions, including concept design, pre-viz, shoot supervision, 2D compositing, 3D/CG effects, animation, motion design, software development, digital & experiential production, colour grading for advertising and any combination of these services.
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners and a range of creative solutions harnessed through a dedication to collaboration. It all comes together in their enthusiastic and talented people, working every day to be a part of creating some of the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
For more information on Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RETURNS!
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Legendary Pictures Sets GODZILLA Release Date
- Warner Bros and Legendary Announce Cast and Start of Production for GODZILLA
- GODZILLA (2014) Press Release
- Warner Bros Releases Trailer and Poster for GODZILLA
- Warner Bros Releases High-Res Photos from GODZILLA
- GODZILLA Textless Poster and French/Canadian Trailer
- New GODZILLA Poster and Textless Art from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Roar from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Trailer from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA International Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Photo Gallery
- GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- GODZILLA (2014) Extended Look
- GODZILLA (2014) Licensed Product Guide
- GODZILLA Publicity Banners from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Production Notes and Images
- GODZILLA Final Credits
- GODZILLA (2014) Asia Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Video Clips
- GODZILLA Screens in Hollywood
- GODZILLA (2014) NYC Press Junket Report: It’s Big and Terrible
- GODZILLA Premieres in Hollywood
- “Godzilla Craves Italian” in FIAT Brand Commercial
- GODZILLA (2014) Review
- GODZILLA (2014) Cast Interview Videos
- Snickers Satisfies Godzilla
- GODZILLA (2014) Filmmaker Interview Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Behind the Scenes Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Review #2: Godzilla Endures
- GODZILLA (2014) EPK Interviews
- More GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- MAD Magazine Parodies GODZILLA
- Win the New Book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction!
- GODZILLA Continues Strong Performance at International Box Office
- Celebrate the Summer of Godzilla with SciFi JAPAN TV!
- IMAX Riding High on GODZILLA Success
- Outcast Network Unleashes The FIAT Brand’s “Godzilla” Spot