Outcast Network Unleashes The FIAT Brand’s “Godzilla” Spot
Outcast’s National Video Network at the Pump Helps the Fiat Brand Reach a 100% Relevant Target Audience
Source: Outcast press release
Official Commercial Site: fiatusa.com
Official Movie Site: Godzillamovie.com
The recent FIAT Brand North America commercial tie-in to Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA is reaching an expanded audience thanks to a new promotional deal with the digital media company Outcast Media. Outcast supplies video content (providers include the NFL Network, Extra, ABC and CBS), weather reports, lottery updates and advertising screened in high definition at gas stations across the United States.
From the press release…
Outcast, the largest and fastest growing television network at the pump, has unleashed the FIAT brand’s “Godzilla” movie tie-in spot across its 21,000+ high definition screens. Outcast’s monthly audience of 38 million active, on-the-go viewers rivals the delivery of top broadcast TV shows, while connecting the FIAT brand with a relevant target audience of drivers who can be difficult to reach.
Outcast drivers rack up 107 billion miles on their vehicles each year, which is 50% more than the general population average. As a result, Outcast drivers are 4.5x more likely to be in market for a new vehicle in the next six months. In addition, 78% of this active audience skips traditional TV commercials and, typically, bypasses online ads.
“We’re excited and committed to offering our audience of 100% drivers high quality content that both engages and entertains, and the FIAT brand’s ‘Godzilla’ spot does just that,” says Outcast Co-founder and CRO, Nathan Gill. “Our viewers are spending 43% more than the general population on their vehicle, making Outcast a unique platform for auto brands. We deliver the audience they want and eliminate all waste associated with reaching non-drivers.”
A report from Lieberman Research in conjunction with Outcast, found that consumers at the pump who were exposed to auto ad campaign creative, later indicated that they were 55% more likely to consider that vehicle the next time they’re in market for a new car.
Outcast’s expansive network delivers engaging, targeted video content and advertising to a huge cross section of hard-to-reach consumers in over 135 markets, resulting in more viewers than the number one Nielsen rated weekly primetime show.
About Outcast Media
Outcast is the largest and fastest growing television network at the pump reaching 38 million monthly viewers at over 21,000 screens nationwide. With engaging content that is relevant to our viewers, Outcast meets the needs of a new generation of sophisticated, multi-tasking consumers who are on-the-go and can’t be reached through traditional media. The company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with offices in New York City, Detroit and Chicago. For more information, please visit outcast.net
For more information on Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RETURNS!
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Legendary Pictures Sets GODZILLA Release Date
- Warner Bros and Legendary Announce Cast and Start of Production for GODZILLA
- GODZILLA (2014) Press Release
- Warner Bros Releases Trailer and Poster for GODZILLA
- Warner Bros Releases High-Res Photos from GODZILLA
- GODZILLA Textless Poster and French/Canadian Trailer
- New GODZILLA Poster and Textless Art from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Roar from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Trailer from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA International Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Photo Gallery
- GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- GODZILLA (2014) Extended Look
- GODZILLA (2014) Licensed Product Guide
- GODZILLA Publicity Banners from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Production Notes and Images
- GODZILLA Final Credits
- GODZILLA (2014) Asia Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Video Clips
- GODZILLA Screens in Hollywood
- GODZILLA (2014) NYC Press Junket Report: It’s Big and Terrible
- GODZILLA Premieres in Hollywood
- “Godzilla Craves Italian” in FIAT Brand Commercial
- GODZILLA (2014) Review
- GODZILLA (2014) Cast Interview Videos
- Snickers Satisfies Godzilla
- GODZILLA (2014) Filmmaker Interview Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Behind the Scenes Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Review #2: Godzilla Endures
- GODZILLA (2014) EPK Interviews
- More GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- MAD Magazine Parodies GODZILLA
- Win the New Book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction!
- GODZILLA Continues Strong Performance at International Box Office
- Celebrate the Summer of Godzilla with SciFi JAPAN TV!
- IMAX Riding High on GODZILLA Success