Win the New Book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction!
Source: Insight Editions
Special Thanks to Natalie Nicolson
Insight Editions is offering SciFi Japan readers a chance to win their new book Godzilla: The Art of Destruction by Mark Cotta Vaz.
Published to coincide with the release of Warner Bros. and Legendary’s GODZILLA, directed by Gareth Edwards, this visually stunning book presents an extraordinary new vision for the beloved character through a dynamic selection of concept illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and other pre-production materials. Godzilla: The Art of Destruction is the definitive book on one of the most anticipated films of 2014. Featuring interviews with the director and key crew and cast members, the book tells the complete story of the making of GODZILLA from concept to final frames. Comprehensive and enthralling, Godzilla: The Art of Destruction is a book that no fan will want to be without.
Godzilla: The Art of Destruction has a SRP of $45.00, but here is your chance to get this book for free!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
A. There are two (2) prizes, with each prize consisting of one (1) copy of Godzilla: The Art of Destruction.
B. Prizes will be shipped to the contest winners so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States and Canada.
C. In the event that a winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
D. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contests:
A. The “Godzilla: The Art of Destruction” contest runs from May 24 until 11:59pm on June 5, 2014.
How to enter:
A. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
B. Be sure to write “Godzilla: The Art of Destruction” in the subject header of your email entry. SciFi Japan often runs multiple contests at the same time, so any entries without “Godzilla: The Art of Destruction” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winners:
A. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing. The first two randomly drawn eligible entries will be judged the winners for this contest.
B. SciFi Japan is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors in Internet operation affecting the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prizes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
C. The decision of Insight Editions and SciFi Japan is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the SciFi Japan judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
D. Following the drawing, winners will be notified via email.
THE “Godzilla: The Art of Destruction” CONTEST
Just email the following info to “Godzilla: The Art of Destruction” at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’re in the contest. Good luck!
About Insight Editions
Insight Editions is a publisher focused on creating superlative illustrated books on photography, music, and popular culture. Lavishly produced and visually stimulating, every volume from Insight is dedicated to the skillful interplay of word and image. The books produced are unique works that combine the highest quality print production values with the time-honored traditions of publishing and rich subject matter. Elegant and informative, books from Insight showcase the best of art and photography in exquisite presentations of the bookmaker’s craft.
For more information on Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures’ GODZILLA, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA RETURNS!
- Legendary Pictures Previews GODZILLA and PACIFIC RIM at Comic-Con
- Legendary Pictures Sets GODZILLA Release Date
- Warner Bros and Legendary Announce Cast and Start of Production for GODZILLA
- GODZILLA (2014) Press Release
- Warner Bros Releases Trailer and Poster for GODZILLA
- Warner Bros Releases High-Res Photos from GODZILLA
- GODZILLA Textless Poster and French/Canadian Trailer
- New GODZILLA Poster and Textless Art from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Roar from Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA Trailer from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA International Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Photo Gallery
- GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- GODZILLA (2014) Extended Look
- GODZILLA (2014) Licensed Product Guide
- GODZILLA Publicity Banners from Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA Production Notes and Images
- GODZILLA Final Credits
- GODZILLA (2014) Asia Trailer
- GODZILLA (2014) Video Clips
- GODZILLA Screens in Hollywood
- GODZILLA (2014) NYC Press Junket Report: It’s Big and Terrible
- GODZILLA Premieres in Hollywood
- “Godzilla Craves Italian” in FIAT Brand Commercial
- GODZILLA (2014) Review
- GODZILLA (2014) Cast Interview Videos
- Snickers Satisfies Godzilla
- GODZILLA (2014) Filmmaker Interview Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Behind the Scenes Videos
- GODZILLA (2014) Review #2: Godzilla Endures
- GODZILLA (2014) EPK Interviews
- More GODZILLA (2014) TV Spots
- MAD Magazine Parodies GODZILLA