POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTRA DEFENDERS Photos
Lionsgate Entertainment has provided new photos from POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTRA DEFENDERS, coming to DVD (srp $14.98) and Digital Download June 17, 2014.
When the powerful but dangerous Aurora Box gives mutants Bluefur, Bigs and Dream Snatcher one hundred times their normal strength, it’s up to the Power Rangers to stop their destructive rampage! When the evil robots Metal Alice and Rotox attack, the Power Rangers Megaforce must rely on Robo Knight and their new ally, Rico the Robot, to prove that humans and robots can work together!
About Saban Brands
Formed in 2010 as a subsidiary of Saban Capital Group, Saban Brands (SB) was established to acquire and develop a world-class portfolio of properties and capitalize on the company’s experience, track record and capabilities in growing and monetizing consumer brands. SB applies a strategic transmedia management approach to enhancing and extending its brands in markets worldwide and to consumers of all ages. The company provides full-service management, marketing, promotion and strategic business development for its intellectual properties including comprehensive strategies unique to each brand, trademark and copyright management and enforcement, creative design, retail development, direct-to-consumer initiatives and specialized property extensions. SB is led by a superior management team with decades of experience in licensing, marketing and finance. For more information, visit sabanbrands.com.
Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. Its feature film business has been fueled by such recent successes as THE LINCOLN LAWYER, TYLER PERRY’S MADEA’S BIG HAPPY FAMILY, THE EXPENDABLES, MARGIN CALL, THE LAST EXORCISM and the critically-acclaimed PRECIOUS, which won two Academy Awards. With the January 2012 acquisition of Summit Entertainment, the Company now has the two leading young adult franchises — the blockbuster TWILIGHT SAGA, which has grossed more than $2.5 billion at the worldwide box office, and the HUNGER GAMES franchise, whose first film will be released on March 23. Recent Summit hits include RED, LETTERS TO JULIET, KNOWING, the STEP UP franchise and the Academy Award winning Best Picture THE HURT LOCKER.
Lionsgate’s home entertainment business is an industry leader in box office-to-DVD and box office-to-VOD revenue conversion rate. Lionsgate handles a prestigious and prolific library of approximately 13,000 motion picture and television titles that is an important source of recurring revenue and serves as the foundation for the growth of the Company’s core businesses. The Lionsgate and Summit brands remain synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the world.
For more information on POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE and POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE please see the previous coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER – Volume 1 Available September 3rd
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER Photos and Video
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER Coloring Sheet
- Win POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER on DVD!
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT on DVD and Digital HD January 14
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT Photos
- Win POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT on DVD!
- Saban’s POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE to Premiere in February on Nickelodeon
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE GREAT DRAGON SPIRIT on DVD and Digital HD April 8th
- New POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE Ranger Debuts at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTRA DEFENDERS on DVD and Digital HD June 17th