New POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE Ranger Debuts at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards
On Saturday, March 29th, the stars of Saban’s POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE were joined by the never-before-seen Silver Ranger at NICKELODEON’S 27TH ANNUAL KIDS’ CHOICE AWARDS. The latest edition of the ceremony featuring the biggest television, movie and music acts was held at USC’s Galen Center, 3400 S. Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA.
Played by actor Cameron Jebo, the Silver Ranger debuted on the Orange Carpet before appearing for the first time in the POWER RANGERS series on Saturday, April 5, 2014. The Megaforce Ranger team includes Andrew Gray as Troy the Red Ranger, John Mark Loudermilk as Noah the Blue Ranger, Ciara Hanna as Gia the Yellow Ranger, Christina Masterson as Emma the Pink Ranger and Azim Rizk as Jake the Green Ranger.
About Saban Brands
Formed in 2010 as a subsidiary of Saban Capital Group, Saban Brands (SB) was established to acquire and develop a world-class portfolio of properties and capitalize on the company’s experience, track record and capabilities in growing and monetizing consumer brands. SB applies a strategic transmedia management approach to enhancing and extending its brands in markets worldwide and to consumers of all ages. The company provides full-service management, marketing, promotion and strategic business development for its intellectual properties including comprehensive strategies unique to each brand, trademark and copyright management and enforcement, creative design, retail development, direct-to-consumer initiatives and specialized property extensions. SB is led by a superior management team with decades of experience in licensing, marketing and finance. For more information, visit sabanbrands.com.
Nickelodeon, now in its 34th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books, and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in almost 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 18 consecutive years.
For more information on POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE and POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE please see the previous coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER – Volume 1 Available September 3rd
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER Photos and Video
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER Coloring Sheet
- Win POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: ULTIMATE TEAM POWER on DVD!
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT on DVD and Digital HD January 14
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT Photos
- Win POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE MYSTERIOUS ROBO KNIGHT on DVD!
- Saban’s POWER RANGERS SUPER MEGAFORCE to Premiere in February on Nickelodeon
- POWER RANGERS MEGAFORCE: THE GREAT DRAGON SPIRIT on DVD and Digital HD April 8th